Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy Feet Warm Toes


aweeeeeeeeee said one piggie to the other late last night as i slept in my brand new hand knit socks .
woke up this am to -2 degrees so the weather bug says. this kid is going tback to her nice warm bed with the blanket on and my nice warm socks on my feet. not moving for nothing today just going to stay warm. this horribly cold weather is going to break by the end of this coming week end. so they say. and i sure hope so. cause i dont like this one bit.
going to spend the day reading Stitch and Bitch Nations today skimmed through it earlier and last night today i will take my time and think as i go about what to knit next .

1 comment:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Love your socks! Keep warm Kiddo ... nothing wrong with staying in bed reading ... reading about knitting. Wish I was under the covers right now, LOL.