Saturday, February 24, 2007

Ta Da Da Egg is finished

yes that is the tiniest sock i ever knitted 15 stitches on dp needles
my frist ever needle felting attempt
i had alot of fun doing this one . and have had alot of people here really like this one. my daughters frist words out of her mouth where" where did you get that?" i made it :) those to me are wonderful words when a project for any reason turns out as you thought it would... or close :)
i have the kids for the week end my not get to the pc as often or on line its a teen thing ya know. but i am sure i will squeese in some knitting weather its another idea or locating a patter for that. you all have a wonderful week end
BE SURE YOU CHECK OUT THE FISHING TRIP SLIDE SHOW AT COMEDY ALASKA THERE ARE 4 OF THEM:)

3 comments:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh this is FANTASTIC, Crissy! You're gonna WIN, I bet cha. Wasn't needle felting fun? It's also going to be so much fun getting all the compliments you're gonna get, girl. Yay for you!

Alice said...

The felted egg is very cool. I still have to try felting!!

C said...

That's so cute!