Thursday, March 01, 2007

brrrrrrrrrr

Somehow i think for today and maybe the next week staying in my room and staying warm is about all i am going to venture to do. right now its a whole 4 degrees at 4:52 am. brrrrrrr one site msn says were supposed to dip to -6 degrees with in days. and the weather bug said were coming out of it all as of today. have no clue who is close all i know is it is cold cold cold . i run around in thremals with a wool hat on and wool socks and a poncho i wish i had made out of wool but still it works . made some hand warmers yesterday for mandy pie going to make me a pair today out of wool. THERE IS JUST NOTHING LIKE WOOL told hubby when i get my next native check i am going to buy wooll yarn like crazy and maybe even give the acrylic i do have to my daughter and grands they like working with that stuff. i need the space in my stash cupboard for the wool i do have .
lots of hot coco and tea soups beans anything stew these days. i would bake but its about all i can do to sit at the pc sometimes because the pc room has no actual heat . what heat comes in here comes in from the other rooms. its just cold no matter what way you cut it and we have winds oh lovely that brings the temps down . busy knitting what i can just to keep my sanity. good thing knitting in my passion :)
ok i think my coffee is done time to go drink a cup. ugh i love coffee but this weather ........... you pour the coffee and before i get to my room its just about cold as cold can be ughhhhhhhhhhh. SUMMER WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Oh dear, you are really really cold there. It's pouring rain here right now. What snow we got last night has turned to ice and water in the streets everywhere. Ucky day. Can't wait to get home. I might stay in my pj's & bathroom knitting all day tomorrow. But I'll think of how cold you are ... and be thankful I'm not there, LOL. Get more wool! (I even wear light wool socks in the summer)