Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Both Tiny shops are open now

long time ago sounds like a story huh? :) anyway yep long time ago i began a site on line called Stitches And Stuff where my family and i could sell anything we make . After alot of work its finally open and ready to go. anything i am still working on can be set back so no one has to wonder through that area. which i think is cool. meanwhile i began and Etsy shop. where i could test drive my items i make, create, knit or sew on my own. when i did sign up i couldnt get something on the sign up sheet right. oh yea i was missing a letter in my email LOL when i caught the mistake the site was already made but i couldnt get my activation going because the email wasnt getting to me. nothing i could do about it so i had to begin again thus the KnitMeWarmAK
boy do i have a ton of earrings the grands made i have to go back through because they sold alot last summer so there are peices missing. and i found somemore baskets my daughter made. i just wish i had a really good digital camera hummmm my daughter has one maybe i will be able to get her to take pictures. we shall see. meanwhile i have to make due with the cell phone photos and alot of time that dont even come close to what i have done. ugh i hate bad pictures. oh well patients and time and maybe soon i can buy a new one. that works right ! :)

1 comment:

Zenknitter LesleyD said...

Yay!!! Congrats Lady!!