Friday, January 12, 2007

what can i buy for a buck?

not much these days but a smile goes along way. today it was time to run around just a few more days of that left and hubby flies out of here and back to the mining camp for another month. he took me out and bought me clam chowder for lunch. and then when i went back to the yarn store and grabbed two skiens of green yarn which is my all time favorite color he quickly stepped up to the counter and paid for them. when we went to the grocery store and i picked out two new knitting magizines he paid for those too. said i earned it since i take care of everything while he is gone. hummm if you say so dear. and all i had to do was smile and say thanks . i havent quite firgured out what i will knit with the green wool yarn yet but ihave it. on hand when i do figure it out.
and today the motrola phone tools arrived in the mail and i installed those and they work really well with the razor v3 hubby bought me i can now access all pictures on the cell phone and transfer to and from the pc or phone any photos i want. i just love it makes taking pictures while i am out a real snap and the cell phone takes really good pictures too. sooooooooo this gal is a happy happy camper today for sure.

3 comments:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

That was sweet of the dear man. I bet you'll miss him. Gone for a whole month huh? It must make for some quite long days & nights. Thank goodness you have your knitting!

Sounds like a real nice phone too. I would love to be able to download pictures from my phone to my pc but I don't want to use email on it or send pictures over the phone 'coz it cost too much. Do you know if pics can go from phone to pc directly [thru a cord that is]? M-m-m-m, where's my book? I can never find those instructions when I want them.

Sandy B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy B said...

sorry i deleted last post...typo i couldn't live with, lol!
Get Stitchy forum is doing a green hat knit along for February. Winter in new england...hmmm I know a great double layer hat pattern if you want it..free online. Not sure if link is on my blog or not.
I haven't signed up for the knit along yet, but with all these scouts in the house, I've already done lots of green hats!
you lucky dog...he bought your yarn, mags and a razer??? got guilt issues? lol just kidding of course.