Thursday, January 18, 2007

Green Hat knit along

my mom was Irish. her dad came over during the potatoe famine. in fact i hear tell my son stood by and listened as an officer told my grandfathers story. but couldnt reply at all because of some rank thing. had no choice but to listen about how grandpa loftus came over during that time and headed to alaska neverr to be heard or seen from again. i sure wish he could have talked to them and said that is me that is me i am his great grandson from alaska but it never happened. so close but so so far.............
anyway. guess this 1/2 irish gal , (yep even my dad was irish )is in need of a green hat to go with the green tee shirts and the green sweater and the green knit tank top thing i just finished.
oh yea and i got green socks to boot LOL
i guess i need to go find some green jeans huh LOL
ya think they will get the hint about my irish side or take one good long look at me in all my green and think yukkkkkkkk throw that moldy thing out LOL expiration date come and gone on her gffffffffff LOL

1 comment:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Tehe, that's funny. I have some Irish in me also ... but it only fills my little finger!!