Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I ordered books on line

wow I guess you could say I am flat enjoying myself with this green hat along thing.
so far i have tried knitting three diffrent patterns. like them all one is just the right size and two are alittle to big for me but what the hey. i am having fun.
I finally went on line looking at amazon and bought the 100 hats book they just emailed me and said both of the books i sent for are on there way. should have them both in a week maybe less.
Lion Brand Yarn: Just Hats...
100 Hats to Knit & Crochet
sounds good to me i sure didnt see either of these at our local stores.
right now i am thinking on the last hat of making some small 4 leaf clover things to hang off the end. hummmm its an idea have to get out the old crochet hook and give it a good try.
oh yea and I thought about my moms old sequin hat pattern too i think i foudn that one. so friday i must go to joanns and locate some good size sequins .

No comments: