Thursday, January 11, 2007

the big yarn buy :)

ok call me spoiled . i dont have near enough yarn to finish hubbys sweater. and when he found out today what i was up too. he took me to my dental appointment where i got my uppers fitted again. i tell you what its weird i felt like i had huge ammounts of stuff in my mouth the dental assistant said frist time you were your dentures your going to feel like you have a bathtub in there until you get used to them LOL that is about how it felt too.
anyway shortly after that appointment hubby took me straight to the local yarn store where he ordered 10 skiens of super wash wool in black. i said but i dotnt need that much he said but you always need yarn so may as well be that much ok. i didnt argue i am sure i can knit our son a sweater too with what is left over either that or a bunch more hats. LOL yep i am spoiled and i admit it . either that or he knows a good deal when he hears about it LOL

1 comment:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Nothing wrong in being spoiled. And nothing like YARN spoilage I'd say, hehe!