Thursday, January 04, 2007

Things that go bump in the night ughhhhhhhhhh

There i was laying there just about alseep when i hear this aweful crash something falling down good and hard in my bedroom. Lights on and i am looking around only to find one of the shelves on my book case holding all my scrapbooking supplies had fallen apart and dumpt on the floor tons of albums and items. what a mess. I have to stop this week and figure out what to do to get shelf back up so i can still use it again. I am thinking of some 1x1 strips of wood tacked in where the pins used to be maybe pre drill the holes so must remember to stop at the lumber yard sometime soon so i can pick that up and get this fixed meanwhile i have albums and items all over the place. its not a big book shelf buttttttttt in a small room it looks like alot of stuff.
hubby is home for two weeks so doing alot of blogging is going to be tough. i want to take some pictures and work more on here but time is so limited.
yesterday as tired out as he was he took me to breakfast the dentist shopping dinner he just cant seem to stop yet and just rest.
he goes back to work here friday and sat for a friend of his in town so maybe then i can sneek in photo time.
awe but i am still knitting :)
oh yea and he bought me a brand new cell phone so cool its one of those razors.
Have had one for 2 years contract was up and time for a new phone . now i am trying to get my blue tooth to shake hands with it . and figure out what eles this new cell phone will do.
added in some old pictures of items i have done in the past . and that is about it for today. need more coffee :)

2 comments:

Zenknitter LesleyD said...

Check out my blog for today 1/5/07. It's a how to put progress bars on your page with the new blogger. I couldn't reply to your comment through email for some reason.
Knit On!!

Zenknitter LesleyD said...

I love my cell phone! It helps me take pics every day.
I've had the whole shelf come crashing down thing happen to me too! I feel your pain!!
Good luck and knit on!!!