Wednesday, January 31, 2007

green tee shirt cover


i did everything i could to locate a tee shirt sort of tank top thing. found some patterns on line but wasnt to happy with them so did my own version . used my stitch pattern book to locate just the right pattern to go up the middle . and then just took it from there. did a crochet shell edging on the bottom.

i was going for the layered look wanted something to throw over any tee shirt but to use when i dont actually have to have a full sweater. this is all wool made with the super wash wool


do i like green or what this is a very very dark green i used.

2 comments:

= Christine = said...

It's so cool... I bought a simple weaving machine and it's killing me to just read the manual !!!

Unknown said...

Hey that's very creative! Love the green too. My favorite green is Emerald. Love it with black. But I also love all shades of green. Or orange. Or browns ... I think I like ALL colors. Don't know of one that I hate. ;-)