Thursday, January 11, 2007

da Black sweater




what do you do when the weather is so cold out there were sitting at 18 degrees this am. You either sit and watch tv or you knit.

top photo is of the collar. I began by knitting three inches of ribbing. For some reason hubby likes those three inch collars. maybe to help keep his neck warm.

I also set the stitch markers to divide up the collar for front right ,right sleeve, back, left sleeve, left front.

second photo is a picture of where I am changing needles and beginning to do the body work
Third photo is taken of where I left off last night

1 comment:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

If it was that cold here, I'd want to be knitting also. Hey, I want to be knitting anyway, LOL. BTW, I redid that link for the dpn protectors ... here it is for you ...

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=31153

Keep warm!