Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Awe your missing me wondering where i am at right ?


Summer mode began and now i am taking care of the grands going on big adventures with them one of them taking up all my time latey has been this new adiction when i am not in there running a muck timmy is and when he is on line playing i am off knitting a cotton sweater. summer mode lasts until the end of augs when they go back to school . during this time i am being dragged around everywhich direction out fishing camping hiking you name it rainy days usuually are spent right now playing the on line game .
well be back in touch alot more often come school time until then well post when i can but fair warning not very often so to those of you that i know and care about i wish you all the best summer ever this alaskan gal is going to hit the road and go enjoy as much good weather as she can while we have it cause this coming winter is going to be no diffrent then them all long dark and cold LOL
hugs and love and tons of prayers from me crissy in alaska

5 comments:

Allison said...

oooooh what server are you on? I play a Draenei Shaman on the Arygos server :)

Zenknitter LesleyD said...

Don't blame ya hun!!! Enjoy!! Been missing ya though!!!

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I've been missing ya but you go have fun girl while the sun shines and the snow isn't flying. You can tell us all about it when you get back. ;-)

g-girl said...

i've been wondering where you've been! hope you have a wonderful summer!

bobbi said...

hi there, you know how one blog takes you to another blog and another and on and on.
well I found you on the stitch marker exchange blog and I liked your markers.
I"m just recently got into making them, and I'm thinking about joining. I"m just afraid of one more thing on my full plate. Plus I'm having a hard time finding the loops.